Two lunatic Aussie motorcyclists head off
into the Australian bush, in search of the people and events
that helped create the modern Australian culture. Just what exactly
is the Australian Culture, and where did it come from?
* KELLY COUNTRY - Exploring the history of the notorious Kelly Gang,
smashing the myths, and looking at how their lives and times have impacted
* The NSW GOLD RUSH - We look at the beginnings of the real growth in the
population of Australia, the history of the NSW Gold Fields, the establishment
of multi-culturalism, and the first anti-Asian race riots in Australia
* CAPTAIN THUNDERBOLT - Following in the footsteps of the famous bushranger
Captain Thunderbolt through his Hunter Valley and New England stomping grounds.
* EUREKA - The impact of the Eureka Stockade on Australian society and
* CAPTAIN CHARLES STURT - We follow in the footsteps of one of Australia's
great explorers on his ill-fated expedition to discover Australia's mythical
* BOLD BEN HALL - we will travel to the stomping grounds of the famous
bushranger Ben Hall, and look into why he had such strong support from members
of the public.
* THE SNOWY HYDRO SCHEME - We will discover the amazing countryside of the
Australian Alps, and look at the people who came to Australia from all over the
world to build one of the greatest engineering feats this country has
seen, the Snowy Mountains Scheme, which provides power to millions, and
irrigates some of the richest farmland in the country.