This page describes how 3 A Trade Ltd handles information that we learn about consumers when consumers visit our web site(www.bumot.eu) or contact us by mail, phone, or email. Any personally identifying information you provide is voluntary. We use it to fulfill a request you make or to assist us in completing a business transaction that you have initiated.
If you visit our Web site to browse, read, or download information:
• We use this information only as anonymous aggregate data to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our sites, to ensure the sites are working properly, and to help us make our site more useful. We do not use it to track or record information about individuals. Generally, we delete this information after one year.
If you choose to identify yourself when you call us, write to us, send us email, or use our secure online forms:
Information We Collect • We collect any personally identifying information, such as your name, street address, email address, and phone number, and any other information you provide to us.
• 3 A trade Ltd does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use our websites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How We Use and Disclose Information
• 3 A Trade Ltd does not sell any information about its customers at any time. We respect your privacy and will never intentionally allow another company to contact our customers directly or indirectly without your explicit agreement.
Here's what you should know about the security of the information you provide to us:
• In order to guard you against fraud during payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply best practices recommended by the international card organizations: - The security during entry and transport of card data is provided by the use of an SSL protocol for encryption of the connection between our server and the payment server of our servicing bank. - The authenticity of your card is checked by the verification of the card verification value (CVV2) - In addition, for your identification as the authentic cardholder, the payment server of our servicing bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations – “Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”, in case you are registered to use them.
• Email that you send us is not necessarily secure against interception. If your email communication includes sensitive information like your Social Security number, your bank account number, or your credit or charge card numbers, contact us through one of our secure online forms or by mail or telephone.
Here's how to contact us:
• If you have technical problems with the operation of our Web sites, please report them to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 A Trade Ltd 1680 Sofia Bulgaria Beli brezi bl.5
• You can also contact us, during our normal business hours, by telephone at +359887649709